Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hair Color Blackcherry

Crusted Salmon and julienne vegetables.

Hello my blogger friends I am here to say a quick hello and share with you a super recipe I had the pleasure of cooking with my love.





You ask me where I am with my diet? it goes very well but I am more in keeping my goal time yet to fully live all these gifts that life have given me all this time:) and remain stable in my weight as it works well I feel good.

I will attack the last 20 pounds after the holidays but I can tell you that already 70 pounds lighter I'm really really good:)
Right now I work mostly on the confidence in myself and my return society, both of something new for me these are learning not always obvious, but one step at a time as they say. In addition I have exceptional people round about me besides I take this opportunity to thank from the bottom of my heart all of you who help me grow and become a person I love you always best thank you so much and you my blogger friends you're a part xxx

Well back to our recipe loll




Ingredients:


1 salmon fillet cut into thin strips 1carotte
1 leek cut into thin strips
15 large spinach leaves, immersed in boiling water, immediately removed the skimmer and lay flat on absorbent paper.
1 or 2 egg yolks for gilding
salt and pepper.
puff

Steps:

1. Cook 2 minutes in very little olive oil julienne leeks and carrots seasoned, it must remain crisp, cool

2. Spread thinly rolled out a first puff, the size of a baking sheet. Y file cooled vegetables regularly, but do not overfill.

3. Parer, tweezers and season the salmon fillet on the 2 faces

4. Put it on the strips.

5. Hide with spinach.

6. Moisten edges with water or egg
.
7. Top with 2nd crust. Press gently to weld.

8. Brush with egg

Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until well browned.

** I took this great recipe here:

http://www.mercotte.fr/2005/06/13/utilisation-de-la-pate-feuilletee/
you will see steps Images in

** I accompany this dish with a salad made quickly with little remains of this and that dare these always winning and happy even more difficult Manu eh:)

Salad

apple
but

cherry tomato vinaigrette Italian
salt, pepper

prepare a little in advance for maximum taste

0 comments:

Post a Comment