Wednesday, January 19, 2011

'south Park Doujinshi'



Hello to you my friends thank you for first blogger all your good words here and those by e-mail you help me enormously.

These true that much has changed since a year between my presence on my other blogs but I had other things to live with I guess a new spouse with a new social life after 10 years of isolation a relearning of my need my cravings for things I want and that I no longer wanted his oulala seemed easy but not so obvious but I'm holding her for life book had me so nice things when I open my arms wide and I enjoy these moments up not losing sight that nothing is guaranteed and that these work every day including my weight loss (a few books back 2 or 3 but ...) I tell myself that I must leave a game because I do not want to become obsessed with a yes or unhappy is one thing I learned during these celebrations that unhappiness, sadness and loneliness do eat but Love and Happiness also so be careful!

I leave you with a new photo of my approach, and over all a big thanks to each and every one of you are important to me and you are part of my success xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment