Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do Bunion Correctors Work?

Swiss Steak my mother

Yesterday I made this dish for supper, I invite my sister to join us and it was enough to plunge in the past ...... see my sister You remember not This recipe's Mom doing? she said no I remember it pentoute! lolll ben la la (la la the saguenay lolll) I realized how much memory could be selective and even if we lived in the same house our memories are not necessarily the same, but certainly "Mommy we miss you every two Then take advantage of people who are dear to us because they often leave without saying goodbye! My sister you just want dinner when you love to see you scrape your plate lolll

I love you my sister Natalie xxx


Well here's the recipe loll




2 pounds cubed beef (or little)
2-3 v. at. flour
1 onion, chopped
1-2 stalks celery (cut into chunks)
1 can tomato soup (10 oz)
1 can diced tomatoes (19 oz)
1 can whole mushrooms (me 1 1 / 2)
2 to 3 carrots, sliced (to taste) 1 small
green pepper cut in strips 1 tablespoon
at. teaspoon salt
1 / 4 of c.à.thé pepper 1 tsp
at. ground ginger tea
1-2 v. at. Worcestershire sauce
1 / 3 cup brown sugar (more or less to taste)
1 / 4 cup white vinegar

- Dredge the beef cubes.
- In a skillet to sear in oil until well roasted.
- Place in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a large bowl add all other ingredients and mix well together.
- Pour over meat.

cook on low all day (approximately 7 8 hours)
Hight (about 5 hours)


Bake: about 3 hours at 350 °

Serve with rice






0 comments:

Post a Comment