Friday, September 18, 2009

Why Relative Bradycardia In Typhoid?

whole wheat pizza crusts and banana

banana and yes again but this time when whole wheat, I always tell my daughter that one of those little muffin saves his life loll anyway its mine when I save a little sharp drop during the day potassium!

PS Maya mel worse drop my muffin I've seen!






Preheat oven to 350 ° degree

In a small bowl mix:

- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1 / 2 c.à.thé baking soda
- 1 / 2 salt c.à.thé

In a large bowl mix:

- 1 cup sugar
- 1 / 3 cup oil
- 4 bananas
crushed - 1 / 4 cup water
- 1 c.à.thé vanilla

Add dry ingredients in small bowl ingredients of large bowl and mix
Then put the dough into molds and bake for 20-25 minutes (12 large)
or until a toothpick comes out clean (baking less for smaller muffins)

0 comments:

Post a Comment