Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Short Industrial Barbells

News and a recipe for delicious pork!

hello to you my dear blogger friends, I hope you all go well and that you enjoy your summer in September lolll If I say I expected this fall to redo the room my daughter so that the heat .... I am finished you can tell me that I was hot to have all the warm weather ahead and more that I had my winter air conditioning hahahaha. Good said this before and give you my very simple little recipe pork tenderloin I wanted to share with you my work that is''almost complete''I do not need to tell you that my daughter is very happy new room for those 20 years ......

Before


After


Trivia .... I made her quilt and the curtains canopy 20:00 $ yes yes I find beautiful linens Special $ 5.00 as I wanted !!!!!!
adore her, the store he how we would sell its ...... plus I'm the cushion with the rest of the fabric and satin black mirror retrieve a bathrobe that my daughter did not use strong recovery!!



Here is guilty of his period zebra mirror she had seen on channel Living and she really wanted ........ what what art should not do our children! J So I spend almost a sleepless night thinking how to make a''mirror''in this morning I had plans but not the tools so I do:) he's making:) and she enjoys lollll



This I hate most in this world: install shelves
So here is what I do for a few weeks of the decor and I fed PHOTOS lolll



Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables







1 pork tenderloin 1 lb
1 package seasoned coating mix for pork Shake'n
BAKE 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes 1 / 2 inch (approx. 2 cups) 1 pound
red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into cubes 1 / 2 inch (about 2 cups) 1 medium yellow onion
, cut into 1 inch
1 / 2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian


Preheat oven to 450 ° F.

Moisten meat with water. Shake off excess.
Coat meat coating mix as directed on package.
Discard any remaining coating mixture.
TOSS sweet potatoes, red potatoes and onion with dressing.

Spread evenly in a flat of 10 x 15 inches, place meat on top.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into center of meat registers 160 ° F, stirring vegetables after 15 min.

Let stand 5 minutes.
Slice meat.
Serve with vegetables.

*** Please note that the next time I would boil the potatoes a few minutes before putting them in the oven if it is not undercooked or cook them separately in a fried licks

good appetite

0 comments:

Post a Comment