Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Xanax With Quitting Smoking

365 project, January


Here is a list of January for my 365 project, for those who have missed a bit ;-) For the moment I'm pretty limited to mosaic (... unlike Morello which offers a beautiful palette of colorful its 365 project in January!) photos are poorly framed and I can not change that much! Brief must I improve this in the coming months. But at least you have an overview!
For more here it happens!




A final note on the site pretty "Do you sweet" which has been recently created and where you can find among others items our dear Morello! I invite you to discover! Moreover now a contest, "My receipt doudou" is organized. So if you have a recipe for goat, do not hesitate to participate or if you can vote for my recipe for "tangy Thousand leaves " Thank you ;-) to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment